Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is CDUFFY72

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
Top posters
Angelllite

Peaches327

sarademoor

beaglelover2008

HarleyQuinn

BrandieLeigh

ha123

Lellu82

GreatBigSea

elizablaine

Visitor Map
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Share | 

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
sarademoor
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Hehe Very Happy It does! Welcome R(i)a Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ria
post rank: Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

sarademoor wrote:

Thanks Smile oh, small request: the request I made on the last thread said I wouldn't need my build until October, but now I'm thinking I may need it for September if that's okay, though I am fine with October if you guys have been planning around that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://antebello.livejournal.com/
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Ria wrote:
sarademoor wrote:

Thanks Smile oh, small request: the request I made on the last thread said I wouldn't need my build until October, but now I'm thinking I may need it for September if that's okay, though I am fine with October if you guys have been planning around that Smile
Yes, this definitely clears up a lot! Thanks for letting us know, Ra/Ria. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm

This request is going out to sashraf whenever she has the time, I'm absolutely in love with your St James Castle, but I'm looking for something just a wee bit different, if possible I'd like to have a wall like the outside of the St James with the round towers, and the moat, but instead of a solid house, the inside is more of a courtyard with a small castle home centered in the middle with a gate/door in each of the four outer walls, am I making any sense? I'm planning this as the middle of a town I'm playing with

For Residential Lots
Your Name: eliza
Requested builder?: sashraf (only if and when she has the time)
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): castle
Lot Size: 50x50 and if possible centered on the lot so that it can be bumped into a larger one, however if the 50x50 isn't big enough, by all means go for the bigger lot.
Link to specific house or plan: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
# of bedrooms: 3 or 4 what ever will fit best(master bd, nursery and spare(s)
Favorite color schemes: castlish
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): basement/dungeon, small garden(veggies&flowers)
Do you want it furnished: sure
Do you want it decorated: sure
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: BG,WA,HELS,AMB,LN and GEN
Can store content be used?: Castle In and Out
Can 3rd party CC be used?: would prefer no, but if you can tell me where to get it sure go ahead, but please no paysites

Last edited by elizablaine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kayjordan10

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey Peaches,

I found my login! Woo! lol
I've only just gotten your comment on TS3, Yes, I would love for you to build my request, it would be fab!
Thanks for picking it up, can't wait to see how it turns out, Smile

Hope your well
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 pm

kayjordan10 wrote:
Hey Peaches,

I found my login! Woo! lol
I've only just gotten your comment on TS3, Yes, I would love for you to build my request, it would be fab!
Thanks for picking it up, can't wait to see how it turns out, Smile

Hope your well
Great! Glad you remember that login, now don't forget because I want to see you around often! tongue
I'll get started on your house now that I've heard from you. Even tho I'm sure you know the drill, I will just say, I will keep you updated on my first post on page one. Look there for any info about your house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kayjordan10

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Cool, thanks! Yes, will definately be around more, I'm hoping to start building myself, I've been practising, am just trying to get out of the "boxy" stage haha,
Will keep an eye on the thread, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Great to hear that Kay! Welcome back indeed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilagirl
post rank: NOOB ALERT

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Claimed by Sarademoor

Hi! I have a request for a build of my own house. Thanks Angelllite for fixing that link for me!

For Residential lots
Your Name- Connie

Do you have a preference for which builder- I'm not picky, I'd be grateful to whoever wanted to do the build Very Happy

Link to specific house or floorplan- http://www.newhomesource.com/homedetail/planid-673283 If someone chooses this build, I'll point out what I'd like included that's in my house.

Size of Lot- at least 30x40 or larger

Style (such as modern or beach)- fairly traditional with a touch of modern

# of bedrooms- 4 bedrooms

favorite colors or color schemes- I like browns, greens and reds (earthy, organic colors)

Do you want this home furnished- yes please

Do you want this home decorated- yes please again

Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- in the back yard I'd like an outdoor kitchen and a tropical shaped pool

Which EP's/SP's do you have- WA, LN, GEN, HELS, FL,AMB

Can the builder use store items- yes

Can the builder use 3rd party CC yes

Thank you for looking at my request!!

Last edited by Lilagirl on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Lilagirl wrote:
Hi! I have a request for a build of my own house.

For Residential lots
Your Name- Connie

Do you have a preference for which builder- I'm not picky, I'd be grateful to whoever wanted to do the build Very Happy

Link to specific house or floorplan- There is a floorplan, but this won't let me post it for 7 days. I have the link I can send though. there are some specific options on the floorplan that I'd like to have included because they are in my house. If someone chooses this build, I'll point out what I'd like included.

Size of Lot- at least 30x40 or larger

Style (such as modern or beach)- fairly traditional with a touch of modern

# of bedrooms- 4 bedrooms

favorite colors or color schemes- I like browns, greens and reds (earthy, organic colors)

Do you want this home furnished- yes please

Do you want this home decorated- yes please again

Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- in the back yard I'd like an outdoor kitchen and a tropical shaped pool

Which EP's/SP's do you have- WA, LN, GEN, HELS, FL,AMB

Can the builder use store items- yes

Can the builder use 3rd party CC yes

Thank you for looking at my request!!

hmm that restriction is suppose to be turned off... I will check out what the problem is...

edit... I fixed the restriction...you can now post the link...
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.freeforum.me.uk
sashraf

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 am

Strawberry275 ~

Your House is finished!
Download link in my post Page 1 (More Pictures in Link)
Hope You Like It! Smile

Back to top Go down
KirstyL

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

Just checking in to say I'm still active. I don't mind the wait at all, I just remember that you wanted requesters to check in every week or so to know we haven't disappeared.

I love looking at everyone's creations in the meantime!
Back to top Go down
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 am

sashraf wrote:
Strawberry275 ~

Your House is finished!
Download link in my post Page 1 (More Pictures in Link)
Hope You Like It! Smile

Lovely house sashraf, I'm not much of a modern girl myself, but I do have to admit it's a lovely house, but then everything you build is lovely cheers
Back to top Go down
sashraf

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:37 am

Thanks elizablaine,
Did you ever manage to get the one I built for you uploaded?
Back to top Go down
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:40 am

sashraf wrote:
Thanks elizablaine,
Did you ever manage to get the one I built for you uploaded?
Yes, yes I did, I finally broke down and patched my game, and now it works fine, in fact I'm in the process of remodeling one of my towns for it to fit, I'm considering using it as a legacy house.

Um, I've also snuck in a request a page or so back for you(page 4 about 5 or 6 posts down from the haunted house) only if and when you have the time, if you can't or just don't feel like doing it just let me know and don't worry about it, I know your busy!!
Back to top Go down
sashraf

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 am

I saw that it shouldn't be a problem...I'm sure I'll have some questions when I'm fresh enough to wrap my head around it. jocolor
Back to top Go down
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 am

sashraf wrote:
I saw that it shouldn't be a problem...I'm sure I'll have some questions when I'm fresh enough to wrap my head around it. jocolor
bounce yeah, lol! glad to know I'm not the only one not firing on all cylinders right now, I just wrote three lines of gibberish on a story I'm working on, I think it's time for the head to hit the pillow Sleep
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am

Looks great sashraf!
Back to top Go down
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

I'm more then halfway on slakey's Spanish build, but I'm gonna put it on hold temporarily untill I hear from him. I posted on or official forum thread to say I claimed his request here and send him a friends request.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 am

...I think Sweetgirl requested you ... I'll go check it out on the forums. brb

EDIT:: Yep, she requested that you build her house for her, Angel. HTH. Very Happy

Last edited by Peaches327 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

Peaches327 wrote:
...I think Sweetgirl requested you ... I'll go check it out on the forums. brb

oh ok, well if that's the case I will do hers after I finish penny848's request which is about halfway done...
Back to top Go down
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 am

Maybe adding another colum? Requested builder and the builder who picks it up colum
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am

yes requested builder needs to be a separate column from the claimed column...
Back to top Go down
GreatBigSea

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm

KirstyL wrote:
Just checking in to say I'm still active. I don't mind the wait at all, I just remember that you wanted requesters to check in every week or so to know we haven't disappeared.

I love looking at everyone's creations in the meantime!

I'm starting your build either today or tomorrow. Depends on what day I have company coming over! lol!
Back to top Go down
Leah1980

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:38 pm

My post has been update with two seperate colums for Requested and Claimed bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next