Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is CDUFFY72

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
Top posters
Angelllite

Peaches327

sarademoor

beaglelover2008

HarleyQuinn

BrandieLeigh

ha123

Lellu82

GreatBigSea

elizablaine

Visitor Map
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Share | 

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
will2586
post rank: Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Could I edit my request and make it easier? And then post it here?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Livilulu wrote:
Peaches, you've done it again. It's absolutely stunning, exactly what I wanted, and I found no trouble downloading it. Thanks a bunch! Smile
Whew!! Great, so glad you like it. I was a little worried with the amount of CC.
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
Livilulu
post rank: NOOB ALERT

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Huh. Something odd happened. It downloaded well, everything was fine, etcetera. I get onto the game, it is there. But when I add it to the town, only the first floor is furnished. There appears to be walls on the second floor, as far as I can see, but no paint or furnishing. The cc on the first floor is working, as is everything on the outside. I've really never heard of this before... wth??
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Hmmm, can you take a pic and post it here on the forums and let me have a look-see?
Back to top Go down
Livilulu

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Picture coming up... (will edit this)
Back to top Go down
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Your Name: Will
Requested builder?: Anyone
Type of business (restaurant/library etc): Spa
Type of build (mom and pop/romantic etc): Modern
Lot Size: 40x40
Link to specific building or plan: None
Favorite color schemes: White, Blue, Yellow, etc.
Special requirements (parking lot etc): Parking Lot, Sauna, Pool, Showers/Bathrooms, Relaxation Room
Do you want it furnished: Yes
Do you want it decorated: Yes
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: All
Can store content be used?: Only Luxe Lounge Spa
Can 3rd party cc be used?:No

Also I'm sorry about what I said earlier on the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Livilulu

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Huh. The problem appears to be fixed. Thanks a bunch Peaches, it's really beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Livilulu wrote:
Huh. The problem appears to be fixed. Thanks a bunch Peaches, it's really beautiful. Smile
Great! I was going to be worried.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 am

QUICK UPDATE for blueplumbbob --
I am halfway on your house. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about your request you left on the last thread on the official forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Leah1980 -- I'll claim KayJordan's request for a modern beach home - I'll edit this post and copy/paste her request info here.
Thanks!
For Residential Lots

*"Your Name: KayJordan10

Requested builder?: Anybody, I don't mind

Type of build (modern/gothic etc): It's pretty traditional in the plan but I'd like it beacby modern if poss

Lot Size: 40x40 max

Link to specific house or plan: http://www.paal.com.au/kit-homes/the-hartley.asp

# of bedrooms:4 As per the plan

Favorite color schemes: Woods, White, Cream, Pastels, Purples, teal/turqoise, light pink

Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Pool, bbq area and kids play area

Do you want it furnished: Yes

Do you want it decorated: Yes

Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: WA,LN,AMB,GEN no stuff packs

Can store content be used?: I don't have much so I'd rather have CC.

Can 3rd party CC be used?: If it is safe and transfers to my game then yeah as much as you want

I would like he following specs if poss:

1. Master suite to remain how it is in the plan, I would like it decorated in soft colours and woods for a calm, relaxing space.

2. Bed 2, to be a girls nursery, I would like it decorated in pinks/girly tones.

3. Outside I would like a Curved pool, BBQ area (w/deck if poss) and a play area for the kids.

4. All windows and doors to be modern.

Sorry if this is a lot of requirements, I've been trying to build this house for 2 days and I'm just not getting anywhere

Thanks."*
Back to top Go down
Leah1980

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Peaches327 wrote:
Leah1980 -- I'll claim KayJordan's request for a modern beach home - I'll edit this post and copy/paste her request info here.
Thanks!
thx Peaches.
Back to top Go down
sashraf

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Leah,
Penny848 Scrapped her modern pg18 and requested the new one instead!
Back to top Go down
Leah1980

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 pm

sashraf wrote:
Leah,
Penny848 Scrapped her modern pg18 and requested the new one instead!
Ahh ok I didnt see that. Thx Sheila. How have you been today?
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Leah1980 wrote:

Leah, this needs to go in your reserved spot only, that's what it's for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.freeforum.me.uk
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 pm

[quote=Penny848]firstly forget about my first request. Usually i check forums all the time but lately i havent been able too, but i can now!

For Residential Lots
Your Name: Penny848
Requested builder?: none
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Half elegant and pretty half Gothic and dark
Lot Size: whatever suits you!
Link to specific house or plan: none
# of bedrooms: 2 (1 a white elegant one for a girl and 1 a dark Gothic one for a guy)they are young adults
Favorite color schemes: For the elegant side white, light pink and very light yellow. For Gothic side Black, Grey, Dark Red, Dark Blue.
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): kitchen. Dining room. tv room. Games room. Study. (all rooms need to be half elegant and half Gothic except bedrooms.) Party area. Cemetery (cemetery Gothic please)(party area elegant please)
Do you want it furnished: yes
Do you want it decorated: yes
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: world adventures, ambitions, generations, late night, high end loft stuff
Can store content be used?: no unless i get gifted it
Can 3rd party CC be used?: no thanks

Please pick up this request because i really want to see what it is like. Thanks again![/quote]

I will do this. This is penny848's request from page 40 of the old thread.
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.freeforum.me.uk
Leah1980

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Angelllite wrote:

Leah, this needs to go in your reserved spot only, that's what it's for. Very Happy
Oh ok I wasn't sure
Back to top Go down
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Leah, Please know that my two shingle requests have been dropped and my newest request for a spa has not been claimed. Just wanted you to know.
Back to top Go down
sarademoor
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 am

Quote :
Your Name: slakey
Requested builder?: Any
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Spanish Villa
Lot Size: 60x60? it's 375 Riverblossom Hills
Link to specific house or plan: N/A
# of bedrooms: 5
Favorite color schemes: Lights, but seeing as it's also going with the spanish theme, some dark oranges etc
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Landscaped garden, both back and front. I would like both front and back garden to be of decent size, and the house plonked in the middle of the lot.
Do you want it furnished: Yes please.
Do you want it decorated: Yes please.
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: I have all EP's but no SP's
Can store content be used?: No
Can 3rd party CC be used?: No

Thankyou.
I've found it very hard to get any creative juices flowing myself

I'm gonna claim this if it isn't already Smile Springfairy's house is in the last touch up stage Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am

Blueplumbbob
Your house is complete. This is base-game compatible. Just like last time, it says Ambitions was included, but I know it wasn't. I think it's just the exchange being wonky. The bedrooms are lightly furnished, just so you could probably go in and personalize it a little more. Your laundry is left empty since I don't have the store laundry sets that you have. Everything else is furnished. There are pics of the layout included on the asset.

You can download your house here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4457154
Back to top Go down
GreatBigSea

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 am

Beautiful peaches!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 am

Thank you , GBS! Smile
Back to top Go down
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Hey Springfairy. Your house is uploaded, but I tried like a gazillion times. Exchange wouldn't take the version where I changed the images with the image-changer Sad. The houselink is on my first page post Springfairy! Very Happy Here are some images. All very dark tho Very Happy

Back to top Go down
GreatBigSea

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Creepy! GJ Sara
Back to top Go down
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Yeeey! Thanks GBS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ria

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Can;t wait to see progress on the requests Smile Oh, on TS3 site my username is Ra345...typo I hadn't noticed until after it was all finalized. Hope this clears up any confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://antebello.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next