Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is CDUFFY72

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
Top posters
Angelllite

Peaches327

sarademoor

beaglelover2008

HarleyQuinn

BrandieLeigh

ha123

Lellu82

GreatBigSea

elizablaine

Visitor Map
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Share | 

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
sarademoor
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Hehe Very Happy Thank you Sam Very Happy Well, it seems people are downloading it, so at least someone will get it. Hopefully Slakey too Wink

At least I know Ria is here and she'll get her house Very Happy I've been googleing already. Got some ideas Very Happy Look forward to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 pm

KayJordan10 -- Your lot's complete.
Okay, so I ended up moving quicker than I thought once I got the idea of how to do the Master. So now you have a house before the weekend's over. Very Happy
You can get details on page 1.

Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Very Elegant Peaches. It doesn't look like a sim house but like something out of a catalogue. A good catalogue!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Why thank you, Sara! I'm diggin' that you think it's catalogue-worthy. I hope Kay's as happy with it.
Back to top Go down
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I call like I sees them Very Happy But you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreatBigSea

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Good Job Peaches
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks, GBS. Smile
Back to top Go down
crs9900
post rank: Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Name: crs9900
Requested builder: Angellite or Peaches
Type of lot: Ultra modern
Lot size: 60x60
Link to house plan: None
# of bedrooms: 2 (one master)
# of bathrooms: 2 and 1/2
Favorite color scheme: Bright colors. Pastels. NO pink or dark colorS.
Special requirements: 2 floors, no elevator, no basement, 2 car garage and use of the spiral staircase (to save space); 1st floor: Formal living room with digital aquarium and room for a piano and fireplace; great room with fireplace and digital aquarium, study with digital aquarium and fireplace, artist studio, kitchen with island and breakfast nook; formal dining room with fireplace. 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms (both adult), one master with fireplace and digital aquarium with laundry room, study, deck off master (in front or back of house, does not matter). No levels, but use of the platform tool is okay.
Large rooms please (I like a lot of space), large backyard with hobby (skill) area, pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen and seating.
Do you want it furnished: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated: Yes, please
Which EP's/SP's do you have: All, including the latest
Can store content be used: Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used: NO!!!!

Last edited by crs9900 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am

penny your lot should be done monday or tuesday the latest. would have been sooner, but work has been crazy
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.freeforum.me.uk
kayjordan10

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 am

WOW! Peaches, it is stunning, thanks so much for taking the time to build this for me, am going to download it right away!

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 am

Quote :
Your Name: ibis1113/Leah
Requested builder?: anyone
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): colonial
Lot Size: medium lot size, maybe 30x30. but not too big where i can't fit it really anywhere
Link to specific house or plan: http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plan-21835DR.asp
# of bedrooms: same number as in the link
Favorite color schemes: light color on the outside, warm colors inside
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): curvy pool
Do you want it furnished: no
Do you want it decorated: no
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: all expansion packs, but no stuff packs
Can store content be used?: no
Can 3rd party CC be used?: no

I'll claim this one.

I left a post on the old thread for ibis1113 last night. Still have yet to hear back.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 am

Kay, I'm very glad you like it. I hope you enjoy it in-game as well.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

crs9900 wrote:
Name: crs9900
Requested builder: Angellite or Peaches
Type of lot: Ultra modern
Lot size: 60x60
Link to house plan: None
# of bedrooms: 2 (one master)
# of bathrooms: 2 and 1/2
Favorite color scheme: Bright colors. Pastels. NO pink or dark colorS.
Special requirements: 2 floors, no elevator, no basement, 2 car garage and use of the spiral staircase (to save space); 1st floor: Formal living room with digital aquarium and room for a piano and fireplace; great room with fireplace and digital aquarium, study with digital aquarium and fireplace, artist studio, kitchen with island and breakfast nook; formal dining room with fireplace. 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms (both adult), one master with fireplace and digital aquarium with laundry room, study, deck off master (in front or back of house, does not matter). No levels, but use of the platform tool is okay.
Large rooms please (I like a lot of space), large backyard with hobby (skill) area, pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen and seating.
Do you want it furnished: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated: Yes, please
Which EP's/SP's do you have: All, including the latest
Can store content be used: Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used: NO!!!!

I can do this. I should be finished with penny's request tomorrow (was working a lot), then I have one other request to get done before yours, but still I should be able to get yours complete in a week to a week and 1/2, since work isn't tooo crazy this week.
Back to top Go down
Ria

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm

sarademoor wrote:
Hehe Very Happy Thank you Sam Very Happy Well, it seems people are downloading it, so at least someone will get it. Hopefully Slakey too Wink

At least I know Ria is here and she'll get her house Very Happy I've been googleing already. Got some ideas Very Happy Look forward to it! Very Happy

I'm excited to see your ideas in action Smile
Back to top Go down
http://antebello.livejournal.com/
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Ria, could I plop it on a 40x 40 lot? The cottage turned out a wee bit bigger and there isn't enough space in the back yard for a fire pit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Elizablaine: Your house is Done! (finally...)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4476163
Check it out on page one for more pictures! I think I put in a couple plants from 'Earth Day' on the Store but I checked it, and they're free! But if you hate them, I can take them out. I'm not sure if they're there...

Hope you like it, and tell me if there are ant parts you don't like. Sadly, I couldn't hide all of the CFE walls, but you can't really see them as it is anyway, so I hope that's okay. I improvised a bit for some of the 'Unsimmable' spaces, like closets, but I made it as close to the houseplan as possible.

Beaglelover

Last edited by beaglelover2008 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the link... Oops.)
Back to top Go down
Leah1980

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Wow Peaches . That house is amazing
Back to top Go down
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:13 pm

beaglelover2008 wrote:
Elizablaine: Your house is Done! (finally...)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4476163
Check it out on page one for more pictures! I think I put in a couple plants from 'Earth Day' on the Store but I checked it, and they're free! But if you hate them, I can take them out. I'm not sure if they're there...

Hope you like it, and tell me if there are ant parts you don't like. Sadly, I couldn't hide all of the CFE walls, but you can't really see them as it is anyway, so I hope that's okay. I improvised a bit for some of the 'Unsimmable' spaces, like closets, but I made it as close to the houseplan as possible.

Beaglelover

It looks wonderful, and as far as the plants go, the game will sub something else in their place if I don't have them, but if you follow in the Social spot, I got major sweet present from a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Leah1980 wrote:
Wow Peaches . That house is amazing
Why thank'ya Leah! Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

will2586 wrote:
Your Name: Will
Requested builder?: Anyone
Type of business (restaurant/library etc): Spa
Type of build (mom and pop/romantic etc): Modern
Lot Size: 40x40
Link to specific building or plan: None
Favorite color schemes: White, Blue, Yellow, etc.
Special requirements (parking lot etc): Parking Lot, Sauna, Pool, Showers/Bathrooms, Relaxation Room
Do you want it furnished: Yes
Do you want it decorated: Yes
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: All
Can store content be used?: Only Luxe Lounge Spa
Can 3rd party cc be used?:No

Also I'm sorry about what I said earlier on the other forum.

I just bought the set today, so I'll build this for you Will. Just post back if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm

thanks, angelllite
i look forward to the finished product.
please take your time, i am in no rush.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 pm

sorry angelllite,
i made a mistake. i was relooking at my request and realized that i asked for a study on the second floor. it should be on the first instead. and i need landscaping of course. lol.
hope it's okay if i change this.
thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm still interested! Do also have the Zen Again? For the Relaxation Room? Its okay if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

crs9900 wrote:
sorry angelllite,
i made a mistake. i was relooking at my request and realized that i asked for a study on the second floor. it should be on the first instead. and i need landscaping of course. lol.
hope it's okay if i change this.
thanks again Smile

it's np since I haven't started yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Penny your lot is ready...I hope I got your concept of goth and elegant right!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4476989

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next